How do I sign up for a U.S. Ski & Snowboard account and register/renew a membership?Estimated Reading Time: 3 Minutes
Please follow the steps below to purchase or renew a membership.
- Please go to https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org, if you have already created a My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account please log in. If you have not created a My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account, please click on the red & white Create a My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account button to do so.
- You will then need to create the account using the member’s information.
- Once a My U.S. Ski & Snowboard account has been created, you will want to login and you will be taken to a page that says Welcome _________.
- Under Welcome _____ is a box titled My Account. If you are a New Member, there will be a link that says Register a New U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member, which you will want to click. If you are renewing, you will see Membership Status: Not Current - Renew Membership, which you will want to click.
- Clicking the link will take you to a page that says Please Read Carefully, with the Member Information page located behind it. At the top of this page will be the statement “I have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard Number” on which you will want to select “No”.
- Continue to go through and enter all of the applicable information for whomever is going to be the member.
- On the page where you can select State and Club, you want to select the state you will be participating in the majority of the season.
- 8. When you are on the page where you can select the sport and membership type, you will need to select both the sport and member type from the drop down menus and then click add to cart. You can then scroll to the bottom of the page and click continue.
- 9. There will be several more pages that need to be completed and waivers and policies to be signed before coming to the payment page. Please note, primary medical insurance is required to be entered to proceed through the registration and held by all members.
- 10. Submit payment. Please do not hit the submit button more than once.
- 11. Once payment has been submitted, you will receive a payment confirmation page that will include your Member ID and the links to any requirements that need to be completed in order to activate your membership. We will also send out an email containing these instructions as well.
- When entering phone numbers do not include any dashes or spaces. The following format should be used instead: XXXXXXXXXX
- If you are uncertain of what level of membership should be selected, contact your coach or club to see what they recommend. Memberships are always upgradable but cannot be downgraded.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- FIS Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. If registering for FIS, please ensure it is actually needed before purchase. FIS memberships can also be added at a later date.
- If registering a Foreign athlete, please select the state you will be competing in and then select No Club Affiliation.