What is necessary to apply for a Single Penalty due to injury (Alpine)?Estimated Reading Time: < 1 Minute
- Name & address of the injured
- Time/Date & place of the accident
- Type of injury
- Athletes signature with date
- Medical Certification from the athlete’s physician detailing the injury and length of inability to compete. The letter must include the date of the injury.
- The single penalty will only be applied if the member’s points had not gotten better over the season.
- Go to Alpine Points for more information and forms.