What membership do I need to purchase if I’m an adaptive alpine athlete?

U.S. Ski & Snowboard offers an Adaptive Alpine membership for those who are competing in U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine and Adaptive Alpine events for national points. An Adaptive Cross Country membership is also offered. An IPC license is required for those participating in IPC sanctioned events and if the member wishes to hold a FIS license please contact U.S. Ski and Snowboard Membership.



Posted by: Administrator - May 14, 2018. This article has been viewed 1166 times.
Online URL: https://phpkb.usskiandsnowboard.org/article.php?id=386

Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)